Saturday, September 22, 2007

The AfterGlow Series

As you have noticed we are running a promo for a free mixed bag of AfterGlow tiles. You may be wondering why on Earth we are giving away these tiles.

I fell in love with these little guys when I first received the samples from our factory. The colors are so clear and they cut like a dream. Use the wheeled cutters and you get a very straight cut with little or no shards. These will not cut with the basic nippers.

It wasn't until I grouted my first piece when I really realized how awesome these tiles are. Before grouting the light grabs the color and illuminates it. After grouting there is a border around each tile and that makes the light really play off of the color (kind of refracting is oddly). It just seems to light up the entire tile or the entire piece.

I know you are saying, "of course Tammy is going to say this...she is trying to sell her tiles". Obviously I want to sell these tiles, but as most of you know I am more into helping clients than making money. Every client that comes into my showroom goes nuts over The AfterGlow Series. I always get people coming back for more.

It is one of those items that is very hard to photograph and must be seen in person to appreciate it. So this is why we are giving away a mixed bag with every order over $50. By the way, we extended this promo until Sept. 30. I promise that you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies
Improve the look of your life!