Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Limited Lots

Many of my clients love, love, love the Limited Lots section. I love it too! I am always looking for a bargain on mosaic tiles and such. This usually means there is only one or two of whatever I find. These get lumped into the Limited Lots section.

I recently bought most of a mosaic artist's goodies. She decided she wanted to move on to another artform and approached me about her stuff. When I went to her house I was amazed. She had some much I didn't know where to start.

So I bought a huge lot of it and will probably go back for more once this first buy is resold. So what did I get???

  • Tons of stained glass 1/2" squares
  • Box full of an off brand of vitreous tile
  • Trays of fused cabachons some of which are dichroic and others are millefiori
  • Larger squares of stained glass (about 4")
  • Loads of unglazed porcelain tiles
  • Grout galore
  • Glues and surfaces
  • Bags and bags of river rock and pebbles
  • Glazed ceramic squares and other shapes
  • Iridescent glass (pretty sure it is Sicis)
  • Some beautiful metallic glass
  • A few sheets of Van Gogh glass (I put this on Ebay because I didn't know how to price it)

There is probably more that I cannot think of right now. So if you are in the area, come by the store and I will be happy to let you dig through my cool new stuff. In the meantime, I will be putting as much of this stuff in the Limited Lots section as I can each day. If there is something you want to see now, let me know. I will just add it first!

No comments:

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies
Improve the look of your life!