Monday, June 23, 2008

Marble Shack

Just wanted to advertise a little for my new side project: http://www.marbleshack.com/. I sell marbles and chain pulls on Ebay and Amazon but decided to add the website too. The marbles are little guys, about the size of an aggie marble (1" diameter). The chain pulls are perfect size at 3" long. All of the logos are fired on in a kiln so they won't scratch off. We have all of the NFL, MLB, and some college teams plus Harley, John Deere, Jack Daniels, and tons of lighthouses from around the US.

I am offering flat rate shipping for $5 to US residents on Marble Shack only. Okay there is my off the topic plug for my new website. I hope some of you will "shop by"!

No comments:

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies
Improve the look of your life!