Friday, January 2, 2009

Liquidation of Tile Shack

Yes, it is true...I have decided to close the doors at Tile Shack. It has been 6 years of a lot of fun and I have made many friends along the way.

We started off with $400 worth of inventory and a dream. I still remember the day when I had to make the decision to give up teaching because Tile Shack had grown too large for me to do both. We can now boast a warehouse full of tile and record sales for 2008. We beat our sales goals for this year over and over.

So now why would I be ready to close the doors??? As much as I have enjoyed working with all of you over the years, I have also found a new career that I love. My new company is Online Marketing Services, www.marketingowasso.com. I have been helping Tulsa area small businesses to improve their online presence for awhile now and have a strong passion for this. My client base has grown to the point where I now have to make that familiar decision of which business I want to continue doing.

There are several companies looking into purchasing Tile Shack but for now I am going to liquidate all the inventory and assets as quickly as possible. So until someone else takes over...enjoy the huge savings!

3 comments:

Artsy-Girl said...

Say it ain't so!
Where will I direct my students that want to buy tile now? Sigh,...
Thank you for the great service, selection and prices. I'm really sorry to see you go.

I wish you luck in your new endeavor.

Dianne said...

Hey Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear you're closing shop. I've really enjoyed doing business with you over the years, and will miss your great products and great customer service. I wish you all the best with your new venture!

Dianne in Austin, TX

Tammy said...

I have had so many wonderful comments over the last few days. Thank you to everyone.

Tammy

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies

Tile Shack Mosaic Supplies
Improve the look of your life!